Spinach Crisps (great for all phases)
Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves or cooking spray
I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
1. Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
2. Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
3. Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
4. Add herbs, toss it all around,
5. Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!