Grilled Rosemary Pork
Grilled Rosemary Pork (Great for all phases)
Makes 3 servings
- 1 package with 3 pork chops in it
- 6 Springs of fresh rosemary
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Unwrap the pork. I like to rinse mine off a bit, but that’s a personal choice. You don’t have to.
- Prepare your rosemary. Simply run your fingers backwards over the tough stems to remove the leaf from the twig.
- Put everything in a Ziploc bag and “moosh” it around to get the pork covered in oil and rosemary. Allow to sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Toss those puppies on the grill for approximately 30 minutes. A meat thermometer should read 170 degrees F. when done.