Rosemary Chicken Fingers
Rosemary Chicken Fingers (great for all phases)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1\2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thick strips
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- Coat the unheated grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill.
- Place the chicken on the rack and grill, turning occasionally, for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.