Roasted Eggplant Stacks
Roasted Eggplant Stacks (great for all phases)
1 Italian eggplant cut into 1/4 inch rounds
1 tomato, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
ground turkey breast formed into patties the same size as the eggplant rounds, seasoned with salt and pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Brush both sides of your eggplant rounds with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
2. Broil the eggplant rounds under you broiler on high heat for 4-5 minutes on one side, flip and broil for 3-4 minutes on the other side or until they are tender and start to brown.
3. In the meantime, pan fry your ground turkey patties until done all the way through.
4. Poach some eggs, slice the tomatoes, and mince the parsley.
5. Now you stack. Place a roasted eggplant round on a plate, top with a tomato slice, a turkey patty, and a little bit of parsley.