Parchment Wrapped Fish
Parchment Wrapped Fish (great for all phases)
- 4 8-ounces white fish fillets, such as tilapia or cod or snapper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and finally chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth (optional)
- 2 large lemons, juiced, about 1/4 cup
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Prepare you packets for baking. Tear 4 sheets of parchment paper 12 inches long. Place 1 fillet on each sheet and distribute the remaining ingredients on top of the four fillets.
- Fold the paper over to form a packet and fold the edges, crimping tightly. Use straight pins or toothpicks to tightly secure the edges so there are no gaps.
- Place on a large baking tray and bake 12 to 15 minutes until the packets puff and the fish is no longer translucent inside.
Watch out for the steam that might escape while opening the packets. Slide the opened packets onto plates and serve immediately.