One Pot Chicken Dinner
One pot Chicken dinner (great for all phases)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 pieces of chicken
- Sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (make sure it’s all zeros)
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into large chunks (phase 4 only)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 3-5 small zucchini, cut into large chunks
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until hot enough to sizzle when you add the chicken.
- Generously season the chicken with salt and pepper, add to the hot oil, and sear for 5-7 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle the poultry seasoning on top of the chicken and add the onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
- Cover, turn the heat down to medium or medium-low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.