Mustard Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
Mustard Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Brussels Sprouts (great for all phases)
- 10 ounces brussels sprouts, quartered
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large pork tenderloin (about 1 1/4 pounds), butterflied
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- In a medium pot fitted with a steamer, steam brussels sprouts 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper on pork and then spread with mustard. In a 12-inch skillet, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat; add pork and cook 7 minutes. Turn and cook 6 minutes more; remove from pan and slice. Add chicken broth to pan and stir, scraping up brown bits; toss in brussels sprouts and heat for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!