Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer of your skin and also helps to remove aging skin cells and smooth fine lines. Regular Microdermabrasion Facials are recommended to keep your complexion youthful and healthy.
The popular procedure is typically done in a series of 3-6 treatments depending on the skin condition and then periodic follow ups. Many clients come for monthly microderms to keep their skin healthy and glowing. We have many different serums, infusions and masks that are encouraged for at home use in order to maintain as well as enhance your complexion and are easily absorbed after a microdermabrasion treatments.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen, which results in a younger looking complexion. Collagen is a protein in your skin that’s abundant when you’re a child and makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin.