Lemon Galic Chicken Kabobs
Lemon Galic Chicken Kabobs (great for all phases)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more, to taste
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- To prepare chicken: In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon zest, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to combine. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- To prepare grill, plank and skewers: Soak a cedar plank in water according to package instructions. Prepare a medium fire in a grill and heat plank. If using wooden skewers, soak them in water to cover for at least 20 minutes.care not to pack pieces too tightly.
- To grill: Lay skewers on warm plank. Cook until chicken is opaque throughout.