Honey Dijon Chicken
Honey Dijon Chicken (great for all phases)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried basil1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the Honey Dijon dressing, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well. Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.