« All Events
March 15 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm Free
Are you interested in losing weight, improving your health or reversing your diabetes? Do you want to get started with a low carb or keto lifestyle but don’t know where to start? Join us and learn the basics of keto, what you can expect, and see if it is right for you!
Reserve your seat today and learn the following!
- The difference between good fats, bad fats, dietary fat, and stored fat.
- The difference between a carbohydrate, protein and fat, and how to identify each.
- Common misconceptions about the ketogenic lifestyle
- How to personalize the ketogenic diet to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Everything you need to know about bulletproof coffee and exogenous ketones
To reserve your spot please sign up here