Chili Lime Shrimp
Chili Lime Shrimp (great for all phases)
- 10-12 large shrimp – deveined with shell-on
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Chili-Lime Dressing:
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 – 3 fresh red chilies or jalapeño chili – seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkt splenda (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix lime juice, chilies, garlic and splenda in bowl. Gradually add in olive oil, and season with salt.
- Use half of the dressing to coat the shrimp in a large bowl. Broil or grill the shrimp on each side for about 2 minutes or until they are cooked.
- Add the chopped cilantro to the other half of the Chili Lime Dressing, and use as a dipping sauce for the cooked shrimp.
Read more: http://blog.seasonwithspice.com/2011/11/chili-lime-recipe-marinate-dressing.html#ixzz2FPZTnIb7