Boneless Roasted Leg of Lamb
Boneless Roasted Leg of Lamb (great for all phases)
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 tsp kosher salt, more or less to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 – 4 lb uncooked trimmed lamb leg, boneless, rolled and tied
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and place a rack in the pan.
- Combine crushed garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper;
- mixwell and rub mixture all over lamb.
- Roll the lamb and use butcher’s twine to tie it together and place it on the prepared roasting pan.
- Roast in the oven until medium-rare and a meat thermometer inserted in center reads 135-140ºF, anywhere from 70 minutes and up depending on the size of your roast.
- Remove the lamb and let it rest about 15 minutes on a cutting board. Keep in mind the temperature will increase a few degrees once it rests.
- Slice lamb into 1/4-inch thick slices and place on a serving platter.