Asian Flank Steak Skewers
Asian Flank Steak Skewers (Great for all phases)
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steak, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups reduced sodium soy sauce (Use Tamari for Gluten Free)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 sesame seeds
- 1 lime, juice of
- Soak wooden skewers in water about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Marinate the steak in all the ingredients for about 1 hour or more.
- Discard marinade and thread the sliced steak onto the skewers.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to high heat; when hot grill a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked though.
- Makes about 24 skewers.