Asian BBQ Pork
Asian BBQ Pork (great for all phases)
- Cooking spray
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat a large oven proof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt. Add pork to pan; cook 2 minutes on all sides or until browned. Remove from heat.
Combine walden farms ketchup and next 5 ingredients (through ginger) in a small bowl. Spread mixture over tenderloin. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of tenderloin. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Place pork on a platter; let stand 5 minutes.